How to Make a Cleaning Spray with Natural Ingredients
These days it seems like there’s a cleaning product for every item in the home. Not only can that be overwhelming, but it is also totally unnecessary. This all-purpose cleaning spray will save you money, reduce plastic waste and work wonders on every surface.
Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils are natural disinfectants that also leave the room smelling fresh. Combined with the brightening and odour eliminating properties of vinegar, this spray is a powerful bathroom and kitchen companion.
- 250ml vinegar
- 250ml distilled water
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 30g Polysorbate 20 emulsifier
- glass spray bottle
- Combine all of the ingredients in the spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray on your surface and wipe away with a clean, dry cloth or sponge.
- Store your spray in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and shake well before every use. Use within 3 months.
Share your creations with us on Twitter or Facebook. If you want more recipes and ideas like this, then you can find them in our book Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmetics, available here.
Lemon Essential Oil£2.95
Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmeticsfrom £6.95