Dreamy Lavender and Orange Lotion
This body lotion contains shea butter, which is perfect for use after a long soak in the bath to moisturise the skin. Simply rub this all over your body before bed, pop on your PJs and wake up in the morning with beautifully smooth skin.
- 125g shea butter
- 2 tbsp (30ml) grapeseed oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- large bowl
- electric whisk
- jar or pump container
- Combine the shea butter and grapeseed oil in a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Add in the essential oils and fully combine.
- Store whipped lotions in a mason jar and thinner lotions in a pump container, out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months.
Share your creations with us on Twitter or Facebook. If you want more recipes and ideas like this, then you can find them in our book Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmetics, available here.
Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil£2.50
Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmeticsfrom £6.95