Spend over £10 to get free economy delivery in the UK
Most of us don’t even think about what goes into our deodorants, but the reality can be pretty scary. Knowing that the armpit contains a high concentration of lymph nodes, it’s worrying to find out that conventional antiperspirants contain chemicals like aluminium, which can seriously block your pores.
However, there is a natural alternative that will serve you just as well. By opting for a deodorant instead of an antiperspirant your armpits will be kept in tip top shape. This mix of lavender, chamomile and rose geranium will leave you smelling sweet and feeling secure all day long.
- 75g coconut oil
- 15g baking soda
- 90g arrow root powder
- 30g bentonite clay
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops chamomile essential oil
- 2 drops rose geranium essential oil
- microwave or hob and pan
- small jar
- Melt the coconut oil either in a pan, or in the microwave in 5 second intervals.
- Add the essential oils to the coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until it forms a paste.
- Store in a small jar, in cool environment.
- To apply simply scoop some from the jar and rub it under your armpits. It might seem messy to start with, but this product will revolutionise your daily routine!
- Use within 6 months and store in a dark, dry place.
Share your creations with us on Twitter or Facebook. If you want more recipes and ideas like this, then you can find them in our book Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmetics, available here.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil£3.95
Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmeticsfrom £6.95