Growth Stimulating Scalp Scrub
This scalp scrub is the answer for anybody looking to grow long luscious locks or to free themselves from dry and flaky skin. Granulated sugar helps to reduce product build up, as well as stimulating blood flow to the scalp in order to encourage hair growth. We recommend adding chamomile oil to soothe the scalp and avoid making the scrub too harsh.
It won’t turn you into Rapunzel overnight, but with repeated use you’re sure to see the benefits!
- 45g sugar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) grapeseed oil
- 5 drops chamomile essential oil
- Combine the grapeseed oil and chamomile in a jar and shake to mix.
- Stir in the sugar until the mixture holds together.
- Either use immediately or store in an air tight container.
- Stir the scrub before use, then massage into the scalp after washing and rinse away. Use within 1 month and store in a dry place.
Share your creations with us on Twitter or Facebook. If you want more recipes and ideas like this, then you can find them in our book Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmetics, available here.
Chamomile (Roman) Essential Oil£7.95
Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmeticsfrom £6.95