8 Set of Essential Oils
8 set of our most popular essential oils.
This set is perfect for anyone that wants to start out in aromatherapy or re-stock the most useful essential oils. All our oils are 100% pure and individually sourced, postage is free within the UK on this set of essential oils.
Here is a list of the 8 essential oils with their common properties (for reference purposes only):
1. Bergamot : Uplifting. Refreshing. Euphoric. Spicy citrus aroma with balsamic undertone.
2. Eucalyptus : Antiseptic. Heals. Fights germs. Stimulating smell that is clearing.
3. Grapefruit : A citrus aroma similar to the fruit. Uplifting and refreshing.
4. Lavender (French) : Antiseptic, refreshing and relaxing. Great at bed time, just a few drops in the bath.
5. Lemon : Invigorating, diuretic, deodorising. Lemon citrus smell. Cold pressed.
6. Orange (Sweet) : Refreshes and stimulates. Good for helping with skin rejuvenation. Sweet orange.
7. Peppermint (Piperita) : Mint aroma. A reviving aroma that invigorates the mind. Adds freshness to rooms & blends.
8. Tea Tree. (Ti Tree) : Antifungal, Antiviral, Antiseptic. Great all round oil for every home and first aid kit.
You can buy these essential oils individually in the shop, but you'll save by buying them in this set.
It is best to dilute essential oil in a carrier oil (i.e. Grapeseed) if you intend to prepare a massage oil. Don't use essential oils neat onto your skin. Start with 1% essential oil to 99% carrier and increase essential oil until you have desired aroma strength.
Alternatively, use only 4 drops of each oil on a tissue, in the bath or dripped onto a radiator or sink. The oils will evaporate naturally and so you can also remove the cap and place on a high shelf (away from children and pets), to diffuse fragrance into a room.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children, or when pregnant or while using medication. Keep out of reach of children.
An essential oil should not be used instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice. Never self prescribe and if in doubt please ask your doctor. Do not use on sensitive skin and always do a small test of the oil before use. If an allergic reaction occurs, wash off the oil with soap and water and then seek medical attention.
You might smell the oil before you open the package but this is common with strong oils that have come from an essential oil supplier.
Contents of each bottle:
We now use new 10ml green glass bottles.
These bottles are designed for pharmaceutical use, they are impact resistant but care should be taken with glass bottles on hard surfaces. They are designed in Austria and use green natural glass, they are not sprayed. They can be recycled over and over again. The bottles weigh 23.5 grams and all bottles come with 10ml (equiv. of 10 grams) of content. The lids weigh 2.5 grams. So each bottle weighs around 36 grams total.
A dropper cap is inside the bottle for easy usage, this can be removed if you need the oil to drip quicker. Thicker oils, like Patchouli will take time to drip from the bottle. The cap is tamper evident.
If you are testing a scent for the first time, please do not ask for refunds or leave negative feedback because you dislike a scent. i.e. Patchouli is a good example, many would consider it the Marmite of Essential oils.
We are unable to refund open bottles for hygiene reasons. Any damaged bottles will be refunded or replaced.
We suggest using your oil within 12 months of purchase. Some will last longer and some scents mature with age.
Contact us through our website with further questions. Visit the Tender Essence blog here, which has further information on blending essential oils to make your own DIY cosmetics. There are videos to watch on how to make soap, natural perfume and other great gift and cosmetic ideas. Thank you.