Witch Hazel Distilled - No Alcohol
Distilled Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free)
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This is the Alcohol free product, we also sell the alcohol version (click here) which is better for blending oils or for using in cosmetics.
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin.
- Good for rashes, especially bottom rashes and piles
- Reduces shaving rashes and itchiness
- Helps to fade a bruise or swelling
- Good for reducing wrinkles
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores. (best to use alcohol version)
- With regular use can reduce acne
- Soothes rough skin
Witch Hazel Distillate
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin.
Not to be used by Children, pregnant women or while on medication. Please seek medical advice first.
Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Choose sizes from:
- 10ml bottle
- 50ml bottle
- 100ml (2 x 50ml bottles)
- 500ml bottle
- 1000ml / 1 litre bottle (2 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
- 1500ml / 1.5 litre bottle (3 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
All 1 litre bottles are sent as 2 x 500ml and 1.5 litre bottles are sent as 3 x 500ml bottles as this is easier to pack and post.
This non-alcohol version isn't as strong and is used on sensitive skin, it will not mix with scented oils etc, it can be used as a skin mist.
The Alcohol version (sold here) is used where you wish to add your own essential oils or scent (not all essential oils mix with it, it's a matter of trial and error and how thick the oil is)