Bergamot Essential Oil
Long Name: Bergamot FCF (furocoumarin free) Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Uses: It can deal with skin conditions such as acne, eczema and cold sores. It makes you feel relaxed, happy and uplifted
Description: The Bergamot tree is a native of Southern Italy and produces fruits. The oil is expressed from
Consistency: The oil has a watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A lemony, fresh smell with balsamic undertones
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Middle to top
Blends With: Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender and Patchouli essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business