Cajuput (Cajeput or Cajaput)
Keywords: Clearing respiratory
Botanical Name: Melaleuca leucadendron
Uses: This oil is a great decongestant, when used carefully and in moderation. It is also helpful in the relief of aches and pains. Combine the oil with a cream to help alleviate skin conditions
Description: Comes from the white tea tree, where the oil is extracted from leaves and twigs
Consistency: A water viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A strong medicinal smell, with a woody aroma
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business