Chamomile (Roman) Essential Oil (5% Dilute with Grapeseed Oil)
Keyword: Calming/ Relaxing
Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis
Uses: This oil contains calming properties, can contribute to easing irritability and reduce stress levels. Can relieve PMS and allergies such as itchy skin and dermatitis. A great alternative to Lavender
Description: The oil is extracted from the hairy stems of the flower
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Fruity and sweet scent with a hint of apple
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled.
Note: Middle to Top, Provides multiple aroma notes during use. Mainly Sweet Apple scent. Top note of herbaceous and then as warmed it provides a middle sweeter aroma
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium and Jasmine essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business