Cinnamon (Leaf) Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Uses: Stimulating and has been known to increase work productivity. Great for oil burners. Use sparingly and with care. A little goes a long way, with this strong aroma. Do not use on skin or in skin products, can cause sensitivity. Great for candle making and festive products.
Origin: Sri Lanka
Description: Extracted from the bark of the tree
Consistency: Oily yellow
Aromatic Scent: Spicy and fiery with oriental aroma’s. Slightly less sweet than
Note: Full range of Base to Top, use sparingly can be overpowering.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business