Citronella Essential Oil
Keywords: Muscle relaxant and bug deterrent
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winteratus
Uses: Mixed with cream or lotion, it is a great feet freshener. Also used in cosmetics to fight perspiration and oily skin. It is also used in cosmetics, wax candles and diffusers.
Description: The oil comes from the Andropogon nardus plant which is distilled from the dry grass. Can be slightly irritating, to very sensitive skin
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Sweet, lemony aroma
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Lavender, Lemongrass, Patchouli and Violet Leaf essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business