Clary Sage Essential Oil
Keywords: Mental clarity and has a balancing aroma, calming
Botanical Name: Salvia Sclarea
Uses: In a vapour method, the oil, can help to ease symptoms, related to mental health conditions. It is an aphrodisiac. It can also ease the symptoms of period pain, however, should NOT be used during pregnancy.
Description: The oil comes from the leaves of the colourful flowering sage plant in Europe
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: One of the sweeter herbaceous aromas with a
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled.
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Cedarwood, Lemon, Orange, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business