Clove Bud Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Eugenia caryophyllata
Uses: Clove bud has a strong aroma that is often associated with the festive period. Due to the strength of this oil, we don’t recommend applying it to the skin – it’s better suited to use in scented products. Try using it in festive candles or a diffuser blend.
Description: Distilled from the flowery buds of the clove tree
Consistency: Thin liquid
Aromatic Scent: A warm, spicy, aromatic scent
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
WARNING: This oil is extremely strong and can be very irritating to the skin. Never apply neat – use a maximum dilution of 0.1% (2 drops per 100ml of carrier oil). Avoid using this oil in the bath.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business