Cypress Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
Uses: Cypress is a powerful astringent, making it great for toning skin. It has antiseptic properties and is good for oily, problem skin. (Always dilute essential oils before applying to the skin.)
Description: Extracted from the needles and twigs of young cypress tree branches
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A spicy, herbaceous scent with woody evergreen undertones
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Lavender, Lemon, and Orange essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business