Jasmine Absolute at 10% dilution, in 90% Grapeseed Oil
(to make it more economical to purchase)
Botanical Name: Jasminun grandiflorum
Uses: Known to be an aphrodisiac and can be used in meditation to help with reducing habits and nervous ticks
Description: It is an absolute solvent extraction
Consistency: A slightly thicker oil
Aromatic Scent: Sweet and musky perfume scent, with a dark base note
Extraction Method: CO2 Extraction
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business