Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Keywords: Refreshing Antiseptic
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Uses: Clearing and refreshing, used in oil burners as a room antiseptic. Often used in mens’ perfumes.
Acts as an emmenagogue (stimulates menstruation) and so should be kept away from pregnant women. Essential oils should never be used on pregnant women.
Description: The oil comes from the berries of an evergreen shrub
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: The oil has a fresh aroma with notes of turpentine, pepper and balsamic undertones
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Lavender, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Peppermint, Geranium and Frankincense essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business