Lavender (French) Essential Oil
Keywords: Antiseptic and relaxing
Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
Uses: Lavender is an antiseptic. Acts as a stimulant while having a relaxing and calming effect.
Description: Comes from the leaves and spiky flowers of a shrub
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A clean and fresh floral scent
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Citronella, Lime, Orange, Tea Tree and Violet Leaf essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business