Lemongrass Essential Oil
Keywords: Strengthening / Antifungal
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Uses: Invigorating aroma for the home, with antifungal and antibacterial properties
Description: The oil is taken from the leaves of a herb grown in India
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A strong sweet lemony scent
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Citronella, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Orange and Violet Leaf essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business