Patchouli Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Uses: It is an anti-inflammatory and an aphrodisiac, often used in perfume as a base note. It mixes wonderfully with other floral top notes, like Ylang Ylang. It also helps to aid mindfulness practice.
Description: The oil comes from the leaves of flowers which grow from aromatic tall grass
Consistency: A thick viscosity which will take longer to drip from the bottle. The dropper can be removed and a pipette used instead. Can be slightly sticky
Aromatic Scent: A strong earthy scent
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Jasmine, Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business