Peppermint Piperita Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Uses: Peppermint refreshes and soothes. The menthol aroma stimulates your mind and works great for hangovers. Although the oil smells the same as the food additive variety, often found with chocolate, you should not consume this oil. You should never consume essential oils. Do not use it in massage oils as it can have a tingling spicy effect on the skin. Commonly used in aroma diffusers, vaporisers and oil burners
Description: A fast-growing herb with small white flowers
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Minty fresh scent
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lemon, Rosemary and Clary Sage essential oil.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business