Petitgrain Essential Oil
Comes from the leaves and branches of the bitter orange tree. A cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to Neroli. Petitgrain has a scent that’s very similar to Neroli, with its fresh earth but balsamic & floral tones. It’s uplifting in a peaceful way. Great essential oil that can be used sparingly in blends and perfume mixtures. Just 1 drop on a radiator to bring freshness to any room.
Keyword: Uplifting, inspirational & confidence
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Uses: It can help to reduce stress and build confidence. The aroma provides a mood of freshness around the wearer.
Description: Taken from the twigs and leaves of the bitter orange tree.
Consistency: The oil has a watery to oily viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A fresh, green scent with hints of floral notes, mixed with balsamic and woody undertones. A complicated scent.
Note: Top note but has persistence in blends.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business