Pine Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Pinus sylbestris
Uses: Pine is a refreshing, cleansing scent. It’s popular around the festive period as it reminds us of Christmas trees, but you’ll find the fragrance used in cleaning products all year round. In aromatherapy, pine is popular for its decongestant and deodorising properties. It can also be used to relax stiff muscles.
Origin: Northern Europe
Description: Extracted from pine needles
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A fresh, forest aroma with woody evergreen undertones
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business