Rose Geranium Essential Oil
Keywords: Balancing & floral.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium roseum
Uses: Can help with anxiety. A balancing oil that can be good for menopausal problems. Can help regulate the hormonal system.
Description: The oil comes from the flowers, leaves and stalks of an evergreen shrub
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Floral top notes with green herbal base notes.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Orange, Lime, Lavender, Jasmine, Rosemary and Cedarwood essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business