Rosemary Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Uses: The oil is cleansing, invigorating and stimulating
Description: The oil is steam distilled from the flowering tops and leaves of the ‘sea dew’ (Latin for rosemary)
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: A green woody and mint aroma. A subtle alternative to peppermint if you still require a fresh minty product aroma
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Orange, Peppermint and Petitgrain essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business