Spearmint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
Uses: Spearmint is a sweet, minty oil that rejuvenates and invigorates. The menthol aroma stimulates your mind and works well for headaches. Although the oil smells the same as the food additive variety, you should not consume this oil. You should never consume essential oils. Do not use it in massage oils as it can have a tingling spicy effect on the skin. Commonly used in aroma diffusers, vaporisers and oil burners
Description: A common garden herb with pink and lilac petals
Consistency: Light viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Light, minty scent. Sweeter than Peppermint.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, and Rosemary essential oil.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business