Tea Tree (Ti Tree) Essential Oil
Keywords: Antifungal, Antiviral, Antiseptic
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Uses: Is an antiseptic oil that can help to fight bacteria, fungi and viruses. Can help to fight acne. Great all-round oil for every home and first aid kit
Description: The oil comes from a small tree (similar to Cypress) in the marshy areas of Australia
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Medicinal with a long-lasting refreshing scent
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Middle to Top
Blends With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender and Lemon essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business