Violet Leaf Absolute Oil at 5% dilution in 95% Grapeseed Oil
(to make it more economical to purchase, still a very strong aroma)
Botanical Name: Viola Odorata
Uses: This product is used in the perfume industry and has medicinal uses. It is often a key ingredient in floral scents and has soothing anti-inflammatory properties
Description: Also called Sweet Violet. Extracted from the Violet plant, it is an absolute solvent extraction.
Consistency: A slightly thicker oil
Aromatic Scent: Earthy, leafy, herbaceous aroma with subtle floral notes. Scent is characteristic of parma violet sweets.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business