Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Uses: Can instill confidence and is great for helping anxiety. The oil is used in perfumes due to its beautiful scent. Acts as an emmenagogue (stimulates menstruation) and so should be kept away from pregnant women.
Description: A brittle orange tree produces small white flowers that are steam distilled for the oil.
Consistency: A watery viscosity
Aromatic Scent: Sweet floral
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Base to Middle
Blends With: Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper, Violet Leaf and Patchouli essential oils.
Please view our other listings on Etsy for more oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
- If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the UK
- Bottled in glass bottles with dropper lids
- Family run business