All 26 Essential Oils Set Kit
All 26 essential oils in a single set.
Now also includes a FREE copy of our book; Bright and Beautiful - Making Your Own Natural Cosmetics. Which has a guide to all the essential oils at the back of the book. It also includes great ideas to help you create gifts from your new set of oils.
This is a superb aromatherapy kit of every oil we sell in 10ml green glass bottles. All essential oils are 100% pure. Also includes our 3 absolutes and Chamomile.
Here is a list of the essential oils in this full aromatherapy set:
1. Bergamot : Uplifting & Refreshing. Euphoric. Citrus aroma with balsamic undertone.
2. Blue Lotus (Absolute at 10 percent dilution in Sweet Almond Oil) : Sensual aphrodisiac, euphoric. Floral notes with silky base notes.
3. Cedarwood (Himalayan) : Stimulating. Refreshing. Tonic effect. Woody smell.
4. Chamomile (Roman) : Calming. Floral apple notes with herbaceous base notes.
5. Cinnamon : Stimulating. Great for oil burners. Use sparingly. Strong Aroma. Do not use in skin products, can cause sensitivity. Spicy & fiery with oriental aroma's.
6. Citronella : Relaxant. Good for helping with rheumatic pain. Lemony citrus aroma.
7. Clary Sage : Aphrodisiac, Calming, Antiseptic. Sweet nutty & sweet woody fragrance.
8. Eucalyptus : Antiseptic. Stimulating smell, Clearing.
9. Frankincense : Steam distilled Frankincense. Sweet & warming with a balsamic base note & slightly musky aroma. Used to stimulate the mind & providing comfort.
10. Geranium (Egyptian): An earthy floral scent, with slight herbaceous minty undertones. Steam distilled in Egypt.
11. Grapefruit : A citrus aroma similar to the fruit. Uplifting & refreshing.
12. Jasmine (Absolute at 10 percent dilution in Sweet Almond Oil) : Sensual, aphrodisiac, moody & dark. Floral exotic aroma with dark notes.
13. Juniper Berry : An evergreen shrub with berries. Multiple notes of turpentine, pepper & balsamic undertones. Refreshing smell. Can be used to help hormonal issues or stimulate menstruation or to relieve emotional symptoms of the menopause. Acts as an emmenagogue so be careful using around pregnant women.
14. Lavender (French) : Antiseptic, stimulating while relaxing. 5 drops in the bath to aid with relaxation.
15. Lemon : Invigorating, diuretic, deodorising. Lemon citrus smell. Cold pressed.
16. Lemongrass : Invigorating & antibacterial. Warm lemon grassy smell.
17. Lime : Good stimulant & antiviral. Sharp bitter citrus peel aroma. Slightly warming. Steam distilled.
18. Orange (Sweet) : Refreshes & stimulates. Sweet orange. Great for oil burners.
19. Patchouli : Anti-inflammatory, sedates, aphrodisiac. Strong earthy smell. Often used as a base note in perfume & products. Patchouli is thick & will take time to drip from the bottle.
20. Peppermint (Piperita) : Refreshing & soothing. Good for hangovers. Menthol smell that stimulates the mind. Great oil for an oil burner.
21. Petitgrain (Mandarin) : Balsamic, herbaceous, green and floral. A cost effective alternative to Neroli. Use sparingly in blends as a base note to replace Neroli.
22. Rose Geranium : Balancing & floral. More floral than just Geranium, too sweet to smell from the bottle. Needs diluting into a blend to appreciate the floral notes. Use sparingly. Good for hormonal issues.
23. Rosemary : Cleansing, invigorating, stimulating. Green woody aroma with a menthol undertone & a tint of burnt bark.
24. Tea Tree (Ti Tree) : Antiseptic. Fights bacteria, fungi & virus. Medicinal but refreshing smell. Good for helping with acne and fighting feet & toe fungal infections. One of the most useful of all essential oils & a great addition to any first aid kit.
25. Violet Leaf (Absolute at 5 percent dilution in Grapeseed) : Soothing. Earthy, leafy, subtle floral notes, characteristic of parma violets. Often used in the perfume industry.
26. Ylang Ylang : Confidence. Exotic and oriental floral notes. Used in perfumes. Use sparingly.
A comprehensive guide to every oil can be found at the back of the included FREE paperback book: Bright and Beautiful - Making your own cosmetics.
It is best to dilute essential oil in a carrier oil (i.e. Grapeseed) if you intend to prepare a massage oil. Don't use essential oils neat on your skin. Start with less & increase essential oil until you have desired strength. Alternatively, use only 4 drops of each oil on a tissue, in the bath or dripped onto a radiator or sink. The oils will evaporate naturally & so you can also remove the cap to diffuse the fragrance into a room.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children, or when pregnant or while using medication. Keep out of reach of children. An essential oil should not be used instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice. Never self prescribe & if in doubt please ask your doctor. Do not use on sensitive skin & always do a small test of the oil before use. The Jasmine and Blue Lotus oils contain Sweet Almond Oil which is a Nut. If an allergic reaction occurs, wash off the oil with soap & water, then seek medical attention.
We now use new 10ml green glass bottles.
These bottles are designed for pharmaceutical use, they are impact resistant but care should be taken with glass bottles on hard surfaces. The bottles weigh 23.5 grams and all bottles come with 10ml (equiv. of 10 grams) of content. Each bottle with lid weighs around 36 grams total.
A dropper cap is inside the bottle for easy usage, this can be removed if you need the oil to drip quicker.
Usually within 12 months of purchase. Some will last longer & some scents mature with age.
You will find a full guide to the oils at the back of the book we include with the order. You can also read our beginners guide to essential oils here on our blog.