Wholesale Set of Essential Oils
20 of the most popular essential oils in a wholesale set.
You will receive 5 x each oil and 10 x our bestseller Lavender, for just £157.50 (£1.50 per unit for 105 bottles). You will also receive 20 tester bottles and a stand to display them on for free. All essential oils are 100% pure and come in 10ml plastic bottles.
If you require more we will sell and deliver extra bottles at the same price of £1.50 each.
Here is a list of the essential oils in this wholesale aromatherapy set:
1. Bergamot : Uplifting & Refreshing. Euphoric. Citrus aroma with balsamic undertone.
2. Cedarwood (Himalayan) : Stimulating. Refreshing. Tonic effect. Woody smell.
3. Cinnamon : Stimulating. Great for oil burners. Use sparingly. Strong Aroma. Do not use in skin products, can cause sensitivity. Spicy & fiery with oriental aroma's.
4. Citronella : Relaxant. Good for helping with rheumatic pain. Lemony citrus aroma.
5. Clary Sage : Aphrodisiac, Calming, Antiseptic. Sweet nutty & sweet woody fragrance.
6. Eucalyptus : Antiseptic. Stimulating smell, Clearing.
7. Frankincense : Steam distilled Frankincense. Sweet & warming with a balsamic base note & slightly musky aroma. Used to stimulate the mind & providing comfort.
8. Geranium (Egyptian): An earthy floral scent, with slight herbaceous minty undertones. Steam distilled in Egypt.
9. Grapefruit : A citrus aroma similar to the fruit. Uplifting & refreshing.
10. Lavender (French) : Antiseptic, stimulating while relaxing. 5 drops in the bath to aid with relaxation.
11. Lemon : Invigorating, diuretic, deodorising. Lemon citrus smell. Cold pressed.
12. Lemongrass : Invigorating & antibacterial. Warm lemon grassy smell.
13. Lime : Good stimulant & antiviral. Sharp bitter citrus peel aroma. Slightly warming. Steam distilled.
14. Orange (Sweet) : Refreshes & stimulates. Sweet orange. Great for oil burners.
15. Patchouli : Anti-inflammatory, sedates, aphrodisiac. Strong earthy smell. Often used as a base note in perfume & products. Patchouli is thick & will take time to drip from the bottle.
16. Peppermint (piperita) : Refreshing & soothing. Good for hangovers. Menthol smell that stimulates the mind. Great oil for an oil burner.
17. Rose Geranium : Balancing & floral. More floral than just Geranium, too sweet to smell from the bottle. Needs diluting into a blend to appreciate the floral notes. Use sparingly. Good for hormonal issues.
18. Rosemary : Cleansing, invigorating, stimulating. Green woody aroma with a menthol undertone & a tint of burnt bark.
19. Tea Tree (Ti Tree) : Antiseptic. Fights bacteria, fungi & virus. Medicinal but refreshing smell. Good for helping with acne and fighting feet & toe fungal infections. One of the most useful of all essential oils & a great addition to any first aid kit.
20. Ylang Ylang : Confidence. Exotic and oriental floral notes. Used in perfumes. Use sparingly.
If you intend to prepare a massage oil, then dilute the essential oil in a carrier oil (i.e. Sweet Almond or Grapeseed). Don't use essential oils neat on your skin. Start with less & increase essential oil until you have desired strength. Alternatively, use only 4 drops of each oil on a tissue, in the bath or dripped onto a radiator or sink. The oils will evaporate naturally & so you can also remove the cap to diffuse the fragrance into a room.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children, or when pregnant or while using medication. An essential oil should not be used instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice. Never self prescribe & if in doubt please ask your doctor. Do not use on sensitive skin & always do a small test of the oil before use. If an allergic reaction occurs, wash off the oil with soap & water, then seek medical attention.
PET plastic amber bottles designed for pharmaceutical use and healthcare environments. Impact resistant & can be dropped without smashing. Lighter than glass & contain 10ml liquid. Can be recycled.
A dropper cap is inside the bottle for easy usage, this can be removed if you need the oil to drip quicker.
Usually within 12 months of purchase. Some will last longer & some scents mature with age.
Please refer customers to our beginners guide to essential oils here on our blog.