Wholesale Set of Essential Oils
108 x bottles of Tender Essence Essential Oils, at just £1.50 per bottle. Easily double your money selling essential oils or set your own price based on your own marketplace. Easy extra income for shops, spas, market stalls or cosmetic party reps.
This wholesale set contains;
- 17 popular essential oils
- 6 of each oil and 9 of our best sellers (Lavender & Tea Tree)
- 108 bottles in total
- a free easy to use storage case to find & sell the oils
- only £162, that’s just £1.50 per bottle
- a printed guide to help you sell them
- a polybag and safety leaflet for all 108 bottles.
There are many ways to sell essential oils, as extras in florists to selling at home cosmetic parties. You can put you own retail price on these, depending on your market position.
If you require more we will sell and deliver extra bottles at the same price of £1.50 each.
Here is a list of the essential oils in this wholesale aromatherapy set:
1. Bergamot : Uplifting & Refreshing. Euphoric. Citrus aroma with balsamic undertone.
2. Cedarwood (Himalayan) : Stimulating. Refreshing. Tonic effect. Woody smell.
3. Cinnamon : Stimulating. Great for oil burners. Use sparingly. Strong Aroma. Do not use in skin products, can cause sensitivity. Spicy & fiery with oriental aroma's.
4. Citronella : Relaxant. Good for helping with rheumatic pain. Lemony citrus aroma.
5. Eucalyptus : Antiseptic. Stimulating smell, Clearing.
6. Geranium (Egyptian): An earthy floral scent, with slight herbaceous minty undertones. Steam distilled in Egypt.
7. Grapefruit : A citrus aroma similar to the fruit. Uplifting & refreshing.
8. Lavender (French) : Antiseptic, stimulating while relaxing. 5 drops in the bath to aid with relaxation.
9. Lemon : Invigorating, diuretic, deodorising. Lemon citrus smell. Cold pressed.
10. Lemongrass : Invigorating & antibacterial. Warm lemon grassy smell.
11. Lime : Good stimulant & antiviral. Sharp bitter citrus peel aroma. Slightly warming. Steam distilled.
12. Orange (Sweet) : Refreshes & stimulates. Sweet orange. Great for oil burners.
13. Patchouli : Anti-inflammatory, sedates, aphrodisiac. Strong earthy smell. Often used as a base note in perfume & products. Patchouli is thick & will take time to drip from the bottle.
14. Peppermint (piperita) : Refreshing & soothing. Good for hangovers. Menthol smell that stimulates the mind. Great oil for an oil burner.
15. Petitgrain (Mandarin) : Balsamic, herbaceous, green and floral. A cost effective alternative to Neroli. Use sparingly in blends as a base note to replace Neroli.
16. Rosemary : Cleansing, invigorating, stimulating. Green woody aroma with a menthol undertone & a tint of burnt bark.
17. Tea Tree (Ti Tree) : Antiseptic. Fights bacteria, fungi & virus. Medicinal but refreshing smell. Good for helping with acne and fighting feet & toe fungal infections. One of the most useful of all essential oils & a great addition to any first aid kit.
If you intend to prepare a massage oil, then dilute the essential oil in a carrier oil (i.e. Grapeseed). Don't use essential oils neat on your skin. Start with less & increase essential oil until you have desired strength. Alternatively, use only 4 drops of each oil on a tissue, in the bath or dripped onto a radiator or sink. The oils will evaporate naturally & so you can also remove the cap to diffuse the fragrance into a room.
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children, or when pregnant or while using medication. Keep out of reach of children. An essential oil should not be used instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice. Never self prescribe & if in doubt please ask your doctor. Do not use on sensitive skin & always do a small test of the oil before use. If an allergic reaction occurs, wash off the oil with soap & water, then seek medical attention.
PET plastic amber bottles designed for pharmaceutical use and healthcare environments. Impact resistant & can be dropped without smashing. Lighter than glass & contain 10ml liquid. Can be recycled.
A dropper cap is inside the bottle for easy usage, this can be removed if you need the oil to drip quicker.
Usually within 12 months of purchase. Some will last longer & some scents mature with age.
If you have questions from customers then please refer customers to our beginners guide to essential oils here on our blog. It’s also best o familiarise yourself with this guide for selling the oils.