Witch Hazel Distilled no alcoholwith free UK postage
Distilled Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free)
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This is the Alcohol free product, we also sell the alcohol version (click here) which is better for blending oils or for using in cosmetics.
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Removes makeup (only alcohol version)
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin.
- Good for rashes, especially bottom rashes and piles
- Reduces shaving rashes and itchyness
- Helps to fade a bruise or swelling
- Good for reducing rinkles
- Great astringent (only alcohol based version)
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Can reduce black heads (only alcohol based version)
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores. (best to use alcohol version)
- with regular use can reduce acne
- soothes rough skin
- anti bacterial antimicrobial (only alcohol based version)
Depending on if you choose Alcohol free or not, ingredients include
Witch Hazel Distillate B.P.C USP with 14% Alcohol
Witch Hazel Distillate
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin.
Not to be used by Children, pregnant women or while on medication. Please seek medical advice first.
Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- 10ml Sample bottle
- 50ml bottle
- 500ml bottle
This none alcohol version isn't as strong and is used on sensitive skin, it will not mix with scented oils etc, it can be used as a skin mist.
The Alcohol version (sold here) is used where you wish to add your own essential oils or scent (not all essential oils mix with it, it's a matter of trial and error and how thick the oil is)
The Alcohol version of witch hazel should be used for makeup removal.
The alcohol version can be mixed with Tea Tree oil to create home made anti bacterial spray or acne treatments.