Witch Hazel Distilled - With Alcohol
Distilled Witch Hazel with 14% Alcohol
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This Witch Hazel contains alcohol and is better for blending oils or for using in cosmetics. It is a great astringent for cleaning pores, lifting dirt and makeup. It has very similar attributes to Micellar water, but contains less harsh chemicals. We also sell an alcohol free version (click here).
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Removes makeup (only this alcohol version)
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin.
- Good for rashes, especially bottom rashes and piles
- Reduces shaving rashes and itchiness
- Helps to fade a bruise or swelling
- Good for reducing wrinkles
- Great astringent (only alcohol based version)
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Can reduce black heads (only alcohol based version)
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores. (best to use alcohol version)
- With regular use can reduce acne
- Soothes rough skin
- Anti bacterial antimicrobial (only alcohol based version)
Witch Hazel Distillate B.P.C USP with 14% Alcohol
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin.
Not to be used by Children, pregnant women or while on medication. Please seek medical advice first.
Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Choose sizes from:
- 10ml bottle
- 50ml bottle
- 100ml (2 x 50ml bottles)
- 500ml bottle
- 1000ml / 1 litre bottle (2 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
- 1500ml / 1.5 litre bottle (3 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
The 500ml bottles have a flip top cap to make pouring easier. All 1 litre bottles are sent as 2 x 500ml and 1.5 litre bottles are sent as 3 x 500ml bottles as this is easier to pack and post.
This Alcohol based hydrosol is used where you wish to add your own essential oils or scent (not all essential oils mix with it, it's a matter of trial and error and how thick the oil is)
This Alcohol version of witch hazel should be used for makeup removal.
This alcohol version can be mixed with Tea Tree oil to create home made anti bacterial spray or acne treatments.